Tips and News for Science of happiness in 2015
- The Climatic Research Unit, Norwich, UK.
- The Tyndall Centre, Norwich, UK.
- The Hadley Centre for Climate Research, United Kingdom.
- The United Kingdom Meteorological Office
Climate Change Impact Research
Climate Change and the South West of England
- Our South West - Environment and Efficiency in the South West of England.
- The South West Environmental Observatory - a portal for all environmental issues in the region.
- The Eden Project - A leading environmental stakeholder in the South West of England.
- The Gaia Energy Centre - A leading renewable energy resource in the South West of England.
- The Cheltenham Climate Change Forum - A forum building upon a conference held in Cheltenham in 2001 looking at climate change in the South West of England.
Climate Change Information Sources
Mitigating Climate Change
- The Carbon Trust - investing in the development of a low carbon economy in the UK.
- The Climate Change Levy - information about the Climate Change Levy for businesses from the United Kingdom Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs.
- Climate Care - an organisation that allows you to calculate your emissions from home or work, and then offset them by investing in clean technologies and renewable energies.
- Energy for Sustainable Development - A consultancy for businesses looking at carbon management in the United Kingdom.
- Avon Only, CornwallOnly, PlymouthOnly, LondonOnly, NewcastleOnly, ManchesterOnly, DorsetOnly, SussexOnly, SomersetOnly,
- The Centre of Expertise: Marine Science and Technology at The University of Plymouth, United Kingdom - Consultancy, Training and Problem Solving in the field of marine science and technology and related subjects, including offshore renewable energy development.
- The Marine Biological Association, United Kingdom.
- The Renewable Energy Office for Cornwall - a major source of information on renewable energy in the South West of England.
- Devon Environmental Business Initiative - a non profit-making organisation assisting businesses in Devon (England) to adopt environmentally sound practices.
- Geography and Environmental Management Research Unit (GEMRU) - Academic and applied research and consultancy activities within geography, geoscience and environment at the University of Gloucestershire - one of C-CLIF's working partners.
- SheffieldOnly, GlasgowOnly, LiverpoolOnly, Search Marine, OxfordshireOnly, BirminghamOnly